What is MTTS?
MTSS is a term used to describe an evidence-based model of schooling that uses data-based problem-solving to integrate academic and behavioral instruction and intervention. The integrated instruction and intervention is provided to students at varying levels of intensity based on student need. The goal is to prevent problems and intervene early so that students can be successful.
For more information about the MTTS Process, download the pdf below.
For accessibility assistance with the following pdfs, please contact the school at 321-206-3103.
- MTSS_OCPS_Family_Brochure_Spanish (pdf)
- MTSS_OCPS_Family_Brochure_Portuguese (pdf)
- MTSS_OCPS_Family_Brochure_Arabic (pdf)
- MTSS_OCPS_Family_Brochure_Creole (pdf)
- MTSS_OCPS_Family_Brochure_Vietnamese (pdf)